Lottery System True Work
All Government or state lottery ran gives ordinary people on the streets the chance to become rich beyond their wildest dreams. Choose the correct 6 small numbers, and you can become a multi-millionaire. It happens every week, so why is the lottery Situs Sakura Slot88 never on you? Have you ever asked yourself this question? Do you every prayer for divine intervention? Are you seeking help from a fortune teller or tarot card, receiving these ‘expert’ suggestions which numbers will be lucky for you this week?
In the UK National Lottery there are nearly 14 million different combinations for 6 numbers between 1 and 49 to appear. So if you buy one ticket, you have a one in 14 million chance of winning. Buy 14 million tickets and you are guaranteed to win the jackpot. There was a time when the actual jackpot rollover exceeded this amount but it would require you to physically complete 14,000,000 lottery tickets, and a £14 million stump. Means beyond most people.
You should know that there are some simple tactics you can put in place to increase your chances of winning big. Most people play numbers which have special meaning to them like birthday, address, phone number etc. numbers 1-31 are chosen by more people so if you win with these numbers, you end up sharing with more people, and therefore win less. So by analyzing the numbers people have a tendency to play with, and avoiding this in your choices, you have a much better chance of winning more money if you win at all.
So here are some free tips on how to make sure you win more…
1. Don’t choose 6 numbers under 31
2. Each number has an equal chance of being drawn every week. For example, just because 44 hasn’t been recalled for 52 weeks, doesn’t mean it’s due next week. Avoid choosing a number type that others think the same way.
3. Avoid choosing multiples, for example 7,14,21,28,35,42 which are multiples of 7. This is a very popular choice.
4. Avoid choosing the same number as the previous week. Many people do this.
5. Avoid picking the previous number +1, or -1.
6. Avoid number patterns where the selection results in a straight or diagonal line on the ticket.
Independent research by a well-known mathematician suggests you should pick 6 numbers at random, but then rejects them altogether unless :
A. Their total is at least 177 b. 3,4 or 5 of them are on the edge of ticket c. they do not form a single cluster, nor do they spread over six isolated numbers.
This limits the number of combinations you can choose down to 1,500,000 from 14,000,000. Now you still have the same chance of winning, but when you do win you will tend to share it with others. This is discussed further on my website Lottery systems , where lottery systems are reviewed for your information.
You may have to try a few times before you come up with a valid option, but it could pay dividends.